Ampligen mogelijk ingezet tegen Ebola

Hier kan gediscussieerd worden over nieuws, artikelen en onderzoek over ME (cvs)

Moderator: Moderators

Plaats reactie
lulu
Gevorderd lid

Ampligen mogelijk ingezet tegen Ebola

Bericht door lulu »

http://money.cnn.com/news/newsfeeds/art ... 097533.htm

Ampligen, een middel dat Hemispherx met enig succes inzette bij ME/cfs, maar dat helaas geen goedkeuring kreeg van de FDA door het ontbreken van grootschalig onderzoek, wordt nu verder bestudeerd ivm Ebola virus. Hopelijk een nieuwe impuls voor het weer inzetten bij ME.
STOP de mishandeling van ME patiënten!
willemijnd
Actief lid

Bericht door willemijnd »

Interessante ontwikkeling!
lulu
Gevorderd lid

Bericht door lulu »

Volgende stap: Zmapp inzetten bij ME?
lulu
Gevorderd lid

Bericht door lulu »

http://www.bioresearchonline.com/doc/he ... drugs-0001

"Hemispherx Biopharma announced on Monday that it is collaborating with the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) to test the company's drug Alferon, a commercially available natural alpha interferon (IFN) and Ampligen, an experimental drug, against the deadly Ebola virus. The studies will be conducted at the USAMRIID laboratories."
lulu
Gevorderd lid

Bericht door lulu »

http://www.businessinsider.com/hemisphe ... rug-2014-9

Weet je waar nu de meeste informatie is te vinden over ampligen van Hemispherx, en over het middel van tekmira pharmaceuticals? Niet op sites van/voor medici, niet in medische discussies, maar op beleggingssites, op financiële sites, in welke industrieën je geld in te zetten om nog rijker te worden:

Biotech Company Hemispherx Goes Nuts After Announcing Collaboration With US On Ebola Treatment

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/hemisphe ... z3DPCcNaZ9
bellatordelux
Gevorderd lid

Bericht door bellatordelux »

lulu schreef:Weet je waar nu de meeste informatie is te vinden over ampligen van Hemispherx, en over het middel van tekmira pharmaceuticals? Niet op sites van/voor medici, niet in medische discussies, maar op beleggingssites, op financiële sites, in welke industrieën je geld in te zetten om nog rijker te worden
Hoi Lulu,

Na het kritisch volgen van de Ebola 'uitbraak' en de daaropvolgende opmerkelijke gebeurtenissen verbaast mij dit niets;

het was zelfs te verwachten.. Afbeelding

Groetjes Bella Afbeelding
I have no Truth to tell or reveal,
only Insights to share
lulu
Gevorderd lid

Bericht door lulu »

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ampligen ... 38903.html
Ampligen(R) Blocks Critical Ebola Viral Disease (EVD) Protein Which is Linked to High Mortality in Man
European University Report Establishes That VP35 Binding by Ampligen(R) May Restore Ability to Activate Effective Immune Response and Thereby Survive Infection
Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc.
Nov 17, 2014 9:08 AM
GlobeNewswire

PHILADELPHIA, Nov. 17, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc. (NYSE MKT:HEB)(the "Company" or "Hemispherx"), announced today that it had received a new research report from Professor Tramontano in the Department of Life and Environmental Sciences, University of Cagliari, Italy. The biochemical study demonstrates Ampligen(R) can successfully bind to the lethal EVD viral protein designated VP35. VP35 protein normally inactivates a patient's immune/antiviral system by binding to viral dsRNA thereby sequestering a critical antiviral/immune activator of the body which leads to high morbidity and death rates. Ampligen(R) competes with viral dsRNA for VP35 binding and is consistent with recent studies at USAMRIID demonstrating that Ampligen(R) inhibits Ebola virus infectivity in vitro.

About Ampligen(R)

Ampligen(R), an experimental therapeutic, is a new class of specifically-configured ribonucleic acid (RNA) compounds targeted as potential treatment of diseases with immunologic defects and/or viral causation.

About Hemispherx Biopharma

Hemispherx Biopharma, Inc. is an advanced specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacture and clinical development of new drug entities for treatment of seriously debilitating disorders. Hemispherx's flagship products include Alferon N Injection(R) and the experimental therapeutics Ampligen(R) and Alferon(R) LDO. Ampligen(R) is an experimental RNA nucleic acid being developed for globally important debilitating diseases and disorders of the immune system, including Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Hemispherx's platform technology includes components for potential treatment of various severely debilitating and life threatening diseases. Because both Ampligen(R) and Alferon(R) LDO are experimental in nature, they are not designated safe and effective by a regulatory authority for general use and are legally available only through clinical trials.

Plaats reactie