Ampligen binnenkort goedgekeurd

Hier kan gediscussieerd worden over nieuws, artikelen en onderzoek over ME (cvs)

Moderator: Moderators

annac
Gevorderd lid

Ampligen binnenkort goedgekeurd

Bericht door annac »

Deed DML hier vroeger niet ook ooit wat mee?

zie verder

http://www.me-gids.net/module-ME_CVS_do ... d-943.html

Enfin, als we binnenkort weer Brusselwaarts gaan vragen we het hem zelf ook wel, als ik het tenminste niet vergeet.......
Grigor
Gevorderd lid

Bericht door Grigor »

Dit zou heel goed nieuws zijn.

Hopelijk als het goed gekeurd is in " The US " dat het hier misschien ook sneller zal gaan.

Laat maar weten wat DML er van zegt.
tinky
Beginner

Teken voor goedkeuring FDA medicijn ME

Bericht door tinky »

topics samengevoegd - mod.

Via Voices of the shadows kreeg ik onlangs dit bericht en wilde het graag met jullie delen:
On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Denise L-M <speakupaboutme@gmail.com> wrote:

FDA Advisory Committee on Ampligen.
No matter where you live, you may submit comment for this meeting.
Why is it important for you to send your comments?
For the first time ever, ME/CFS has the chance to get a treatment approved. Whether you have been on Ampligen or not, whether you wanted to try it or not – once one drug gets approved other drugs will come along and so will additional research dollars. It will also legitimize the disease in the minds of the medical community and the world.

Why is this public comment just about Ampligen?
Because this particular meeting is part of the process to approve a drug.

Send in your comments to let the advisory committee know what it is like to have ME/CFS and to tell them that treatment is needed NOW.

Your comments do not need to be lengthy. Feel free to use the template below. (The template uses CFS because that is how the FDA website http://www.fda.gov/AdvisoryCommittees/C ... 324972.htm refers to this wretched illness. Using CFS will probably make it easier for those on the committee to follow.)
(The advocacy community will continue to update you about additional significant meetings coming up - including the Stakeholder meeting in the spring, as well as about issues dealing with CDC and NIH…)

Right now we need to let the Advisory Committee hear us on this issue.
Send in your public comment by THURSDAY DECEMBER 6th, 2012 and please send a copy of your email to: speakupaboutme@gmail.com as well.

Send your comments to: ACC@fda.hhs.gov
(There seems to be some confusion about the exact address. I found this one seemed to work but contact Speak up about ME if you need help.)

Subject line: Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome- Ampligen

To The Advisory Committee Reviewing Ampligen:

My name is .......
I have had CFS for more than.....years.

Before I became ill, I ........

My life because of CFS ..............

The reality is that CFS is a horribly devastating illness that effects every moment of my life.
CFS patients need treatments.
We have seen patients do well on Ampligen. We have seen patients' quality of life improve as a result of Ampligen.
Help us have access to treatments.
Please give the CFS community hope of getting our lives back.

Sincerely,

Send in your public comment by THURSDAY DECEMBER 6th, 2012
Kopiëer de standaard tekst en vul hem in,stuur hem naar de FDA en cc naar Denise.
Je hoeft niet groot te zijn om indruk te maken,ga maar eens in een kamer zitten met een mug...
tinky
Beginner

Bericht door tinky »

We kunnen alleen maar hopen en afwachten,als het inderdaad goedgekeurd gaat worden kan het natuurlijk ook veel consequenties hebben voor keuringen en verplichte therapieën.Als dit type medicijn werkt kunnen ze er niet meer omheen dat CGT/GET dé therapie is voor ME/CVS patiënten.

De tijd zal het leren...
Je hoeft niet groot te zijn om indruk te maken,ga maar eens in een kamer zitten met een mug...
Teddy
Actief lid

Bericht door Teddy »

Hee grappig, ik had dezelfde e-mail al ontvangen van Robert Miller - en natuurlijk meteen ingevuld en doorgestuurd!! Makkelijker kunnen we het niet maken :D
It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but it’s even harder to give up when you know it’s everything you want…
marlène
Gevorderd lid

Bericht door marlène »

Komaan iedereen de mail copieren en mailen voor 6 december om Ampligen goedgekeurd te krijgen!

Send To: Email address: AAC@fda.hhs.gov
Subject line: Treatment for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - Ampligen
To The Advisory Committee Reviewing Ampligen:
My name is ___________________ I have had CFS for more than ___ years. Before I became ill I had a life that was __your story here_____. My life since having CFS has been_______ your story here_____. We need treatment. We deserve treatment and the ability to access it. Just like AZT for AIDS or Tysabri for MS or Benlystra for Lupus. We are not second class patients. According to CDC studies, CFS is comparable to MS, late-stage AIDS, Lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, heart disease, end-stage renal disease, COPD and the effects of Chemotherapy. CFS/ME effects every moment of my life. We have seen and heard of patients doing well on Ampligen. Give this community Hope by approving Ampligen. We want our lives back.

Thank you,
Full Name
Address Here

(Please Cc: emails to Robert Miller at: 511bobmiller42@gmail.com
http://opstaanmetmecvs.blogspot.com

Het is makkelijker een atoom te splitsen dan een vooroordeel. - Einstein
Be critical and use your own judgement when using this information. - Marlène R.
sprankel
Gevorderd lid

Bericht door sprankel »

Verzonden.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain. - Vivian Green.
josje15
Gevorderd lid

Bericht door josje15 »

ik ook.
'mijn leven neemt haar eigen vlucht'
spring
Donateur
Donateur

Bericht door spring »

Beetje jammer dat dit topic is samengevoegd, omdat de andere titel opriep tot een actie.

Maar uiteraard heb ik gemaild.
I'm feeling like a Monday but someday I'll be Saturday night!
(Bon Jovi)
felixloena
Oud-medewerker
Contacteer:

Bericht door felixloena »

Beetje jammer dat dit topic is samengevoegd, omdat de andere titel opriep tot een actie.
Ik heb de titel iets aangepast, misschien helpt dat.
Leven is het meervoud van lef - Loesje
spring
Donateur
Donateur

Bericht door spring »

Quote:

Ik heb de titel iets aangepast, misschien helpt dat.
Ja, dat is beter! ;-)
I'm feeling like a Monday but someday I'll be Saturday night!
(Bon Jovi)
hypnosa
Beginner
Contacteer:

Bericht door hypnosa »

Op de valreep verzonden
Gezonde mensen hebben vele wensen, zieke mensen hebben er maar 1.
Melanie
Donateur
Donateur

Bericht door Melanie »

Ik neem aan dat iedereen reactie terug krijgt. 8) Of heb ik iets niet goed gedaan. 8)

Good evening,

Thank you for your written statement.

Yvette W. Waples, PharmD
Acting Designated Federal Officer, AAC
Dear Karma, I have a list of people you missed
kiwietje
Beginner

Bericht door kiwietje »

Ook verstuurd.
Het zou heel mooi zijn als het wordt goedgekeurd, maar ik vrees eerlijk gezegd dat het niet gaat gebeuren.
Fingers crossed... :)
Teddy
Actief lid

Bericht door Teddy »

@Melanie,

Die reactie heb ik ook terug gekregen, een soort automatic reply.
Dus ik ga ervan uit dat het wel goed zit, en nu inderdaad fingers crossed mensen want wie weet: als er EEN schaap over de dam is..... [-o<
It’s hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but it’s even harder to give up when you know it’s everything you want…
Plaats reactie