ME-CVS onderzoek sponsoren

Hier vind je enquêtes, vragenlijsten, oproepen, petities en acties. Hopelijk wil je ook meehelpen en invullen of reageren! PS Oproepen die naar reclame ruiken, worden geweigerd.

Moderator: Moderators

Plaats reactie
slaapkop
Beginner

Bericht door slaapkop »

Dit kreeg in onlangs via de email. Het initiatief wordt geleid door de vader van Whitney Dafoe. Whitney heeft al vele jaren last van ernstige cvs en zjn vader is een zeer gerenommeerd wetenschapper.

Giving Triple Tuesday:
OMF launches new corporate partnership
to engage family and friends

Here is an easy way to make your own page to enable you to ask your friends and family to help you find an end to ME/CFS. If you do this now, all donations will be tripled until Nov 29th during OMF's Giving Triple Tuesday campaign.

OMF is proud to announce a new corporate partnership with CrowdChange. Canadian-based CrowdChange has created a new simple-to-use webpage for us that allows our supporters to easily join the fight to end ME/CFS by creating their own online fundraising page. This is a fabulous way to help increase donations for ME/CFS research in support of #TripleTuesdayOMF.

Simply create your own page and invite your family, friends, colleagues and neighbors to make a donation. All donations made between now and Tuesday, November 29 will be tripled (up to $25,000).

You can also join the fight by creating a fundraiser in honor of a loved one who is ill with ME/CFS, or planning an event like a bike ride or a walk. With your CrowdChange page you can now create a customized online fundraising page for free and help us get the word out.

The goal is to help empower you to engage your networks, to make a change for people with ME/CFS, fibromyalgia, chronic Lyme, and other chronic, complex diseases, and to ultimately find a cure. And if you do it now, each donation is tripled!

CrowdChange founder, Russell Citron, approached OMF this summer and is donating the use of this program to benefit research. Russell is personally committed to supporting OMF's research to end ME/CFS in honor of his childhood friend, Ryan Fisch, who has been battling ME/CFS since 2014.

We thank CrowdChange for supporting OMF and encourage you to become a part of the answer. Start a page of your own. Help us reach our goal to raise $100,000 for research with #TripleTuesdayOMF.

Together we will triple the chance to end ME/CFS.

With hope for all,

Linda
Linda Tannenbaum, CEO
www.openmedicinefoundation.org
solstice
Actief lid

Bericht door solstice »

Gedoneerd. Er is al bijna 150.000 dollar gedoneerd op triple tuesdays.
Plaats reactie