Belangrijke oproep voor LDN gebruikers

Hier vind je enquêtes, vragenlijsten, oproepen, petities en acties. Hopelijk wil je ook meehelpen en invullen of reageren! PS Oproepen die naar reclame ruiken, worden geweigerd.

Moderator: Moderators

Plaats reactie
marlène
Gevorderd lid

Bericht door marlène »

OPPROEP aan leden die LDN met succes gebruiken voor CFS/ME:

Er blijken nog steeds geen officiële onderzoeken/trials te bestaan over LDN bij ME/cvs patienten.

Een studente die haar master doet in Wetenschappelijk Onderzoek wil hier snel verandering in brengen maar heeft onze steun nodig om haar Medisch Committee te overtuigen.
Als zij voldoende getuigenissen van patienten die een goede voouitgang hebben geboekt met LDN kan doorsturen, heeft ze meer kans om haar onderzoek te mogen uitvoezren.

LDN gebruikers, kruip dus allemaal in je pen!
Monica Bolton
mjbtd8@phonecoop.coop

Has LDN worked well for you – well enough that you’d want others to know about it? Do you know which group of people don’t know about LDN? Doctors! Why? Because there’s very little written about LDN in the medical journals. There are very few clinical trials of LDN in any disease and there isn’t a single case report in a medical journal of someone with CFS improving when they take LDN. (Doctors only believe what’s written in medical journals – not what’s in books or on the web!) And until that changes, we’ll all have real difficulties getting prescriptions for LDN from our doctors.
I have just started a Masters in Research degree at Manchester University, England, with the sole purpose of learning how to organize a clinical trial of LDN in CFS. It will take me several years. But before I can set up a clinical trial, I have to convince the local Medical Ethics Committee that LDN is safe to use in CFS, otherwise they won’t allow me to do the trial. So I must be able to show them some published work in a medical journal about LDN in people with CFS. The first stage is to get some case reports published – that’s just an account of what happened to some people when they started LDN – how they improved, any side effects, what dose they now take etc.
I’m an ex-doctor and I’m one of the lucky people who has responded well to LDN. I was mainly house bound before I started LDN and I now have a full life – not quite 100% but not far off. I want to write my story up as a case report, but I need others to join me. The more people I write up in one go, the more likely it is to be accepted for publication. So, would you consider volunteering? If so, please get in touch. I particularly want to hear from you if you have CFS and your health has improved a lot on LDN. That may not be you, but it may be someone you know who is now back at work or has found a new hobby so they are not as likely to read this – please ask them.
So please – if you think you could help – do get in touch!
Thanks,
Monica Bolton
mjbtd8@phonecoop.coop
http://opstaanmetmecvs.blogspot.com

Het is makkelijker een atoom te splitsen dan een vooroordeel. - Einstein
Be critical and use your own judgement when using this information. - Marlène R.
huppelepup
Gevorderd lid

Bericht door huppelepup »

Ja maar dat moet dan in het Engels.... mmmm
asje
Donateur
Donateur

Bericht door asje »

Mss kort en evt met wat hulp hier met vertalen?
Life smells...
marlène
Gevorderd lid

Bericht door marlène »

We kunnen helpen met vertalen indien gewenst.
http://opstaanmetmecvs.blogspot.com

Het is makkelijker een atoom te splitsen dan een vooroordeel. - Einstein
Be critical and use your own judgement when using this information. - Marlène R.
Plaats reactie