Oproep: WERELDWIJD voor de echte ME naam! ME= ECHT! HELP!

Hier vind je enquêtes, vragenlijsten, oproepen, petities en acties. Hopelijk wil je ook meehelpen en invullen of reageren! PS Oproepen die naar reclame ruiken, worden geweigerd.

Moderator: Moderators

Lijda
Gevorderd lid

Oproep: WERELDWIJD voor de echte ME naam! ME= ECHT! HELP!

Bericht door Lijda »

http://www.petitiononline.com/MEitis/

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/ ... cgi?MEitis
Er staan al meer dan 8000 handtekeningen op.

"A CALL FOR ACTION: THE RECOGNITION OF MYALGIC ENCEPHALOMYELITIS AS A SERIOUS AND DEBILITATING DISEASE"

*This is killing people...you must recognize it now! Canada

*What's in a name? Everything. USA/NY

*I have twins with cfs they are 18 years old USA Florida

*Please help! I'm so sick. I want my life back! Nevada City,

*Disease Effects for my son :
Retired and Disabled at age 30 my rheumatologist will not commit to a diagnosis, but I have elevated cpk levels. Switzerland

*Is this the blood enzyme that indicates myalgic encephalomyelitis? Texas

*These people need help NOW! They have been misunderstood and misdiagnosed for too long! USA/Ohio

*ME has destroyed many lives uk

* International awareness of ME is long overdue!! Too many people are suffering from this incurable and indescribably debilitating and painful disease!! New York, NY

*Pain is suffering and suffering is considered wrong. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE NOW for the millions of people suffering from ME, Fibromuyalgia,, etc. If a cure is found for one, perhaps a cure can be found for Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, etc. New York, NY

Live in Northern Ireland, Have had M.E for 4 yrs, Name change should go ahead Northern Ireland

*I'm a high school student, who is doing school by mail, since I can't get to school because I suffer from Post-Viral Syndrome/Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/CFS. There are other teenagers like me who suffer. So many people don't even believe that it's a real disease. Which means no sympathy; and with no sympathy M.E is twice as bad. My mother also has M.E. New Zealand

*I strongly support this petition. I have CFS. Rhode Island

*It's 35 years after the WHO classified this disease, and still ignorance rules .... Netherlands

*People who have ME are ignored because ME isn't recognised. This is discrimination!! N. IRELAND

* Have had CFS for six (6) years now! I HATE IT!!! Lakeland, FL.

* Many people are suffering from this disease and it need to be recogniized New Mexico

*I am 15 and have CFS. I am very sick. We need more research done on CFS. I have given up my teen years to this disease... Northern Ireland

*A friend of mine has had to deal with this illness most of his life,and it has made been very difficult for him.Show some respect and sympathy , United Kingdom

*The name is really irrelevant, it is the lack of treatment that is the fundamental problem. AUSTRALIA

*This disease has robbed my life. New Mexico
Plaats reactie